Slow down and take a pregnant pause…take a deep breath in & breathe out!
Allow your body to drift and carried away into a space of complete relaxation by a nurturing Massage. This will help you to feel relaxed, pain-free, lighter, rejuvenated and more grounded than before into the “parasympathetic” mode where your body can recover and you can even get better sleep…
Enjoy a Foot exfoliation followed by a cooling massage, Get ready to has your Face pampered and feeling clean and fresh!
Non-pregnant / Postnatal mommies
Enjoy Full Body Massage, Back, Neck & Shoulder Massages to relieve stress, reduce tension leaving you relaxed..
….realign your mind, body, heart, spirit and soul!
Massage Treatments for pregnancy
Women can begin massage therapy at any point in their pregnancy – during the first, second, or third trimester. Many facilities will refuse to offer massage to a woman who is still in her first trimester because of the increased risk for miscarriage associated with the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
With that said, Reflexology treatments can be done at any point during pregnancy. The best position for a pregnant woman during massage is side-lying. Tables that provide a hole in which the uterus can fit may not be reliable and can still apply pressure to the abdomen, or allow the abdomen to dangle, causing uncomfortable stretching of the uterine ligaments.
- MELLOW MAMA Full Body Pregnancy Massage (75 min) – R850
- A completely relaxing full body massage using our safe but effective pre-natal techniques and our award-winning Omega-rich oils to relax those specific lower back muscles that are carrying that beautiful bump.
- YUMMY TUMMY (60 min) – R650
- This is an Omega-rich facial for your tummy, because it’s your tummy that needs the attention to maximise skin strength, health and elasticity. This treat is combined with the luxury of an upper back, neck and head massage.
- THE SMOOTHIE (Full Body Pregnancy Exfoliation, 60 min) – R750
- Rejuvenate your skin and clear your mind in preparation for your pending arrival. Mama Mio Smooth I will exfoliate your skin oh-so gently (but effectively) followed by the most moisturising massage to hydrate and elasticise your skin. A luxurious scalp massage will sweep away your stress, leaving you with skin to rival your baby’s bottom.
- LIGHTEN UP (35 min) – R450
- A mineral-rich foot soak exfoliation and massage for lower legs and feet to help with poor circulation, water retention and the tiring affects of carrying an extra load. They don’t call it a maternity marathon for nothing.
- Maternity Pressure point foot massage (90 min) – R650
- A mineral-rich foot soak exfoliation and massage for lower legs and feet to help with poor circulation, water retention. Followed by a relaxing foot massage.
- Specialised Mamamio Gorgeous Glow Facial (60 min- R475 )
- This is a specialised Omega-Rich facial for the face.
Tsholo Bless is passionate about science, pregnancy & empowering parents to be…it’s always been a dream to be in a space where i can combine my knowledge from all the courses I have done. I believe that the Spa will provide the space to help pregnant ladies by doing Prenatal & Postnatal Massages which helps alleviate aches and pains, reduce swelling on feet / water retention, depression, etc.
- Maternity Wellness Coach, (BSc.BioMedicine degree)
- (WOMBS certified Doula)
- CIMI Baby Massage Instructor (IAIM-U.K.)
- CIDESCO Health & Skincare Therapist
- Holistic Maternity Massage Therapist & Reflexologist (Camelot International)
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 09.00 to 18.00.
Tuesday & Thursday: 14:00 to -21:00
Saturday’s: 08.30 to 14:00
Booking for an appointment is essential
Tsholo Bless on cell: 083 712 7378