We would love to share more information about Genesis Maternity Clinic with you.
We have specific dates and times for the public to come and learn more about birthing at the Clinic. Our priority is the safety of our clients as well as minimising any noise in the clinic, so mothers and babies can recuperate in peace and quiet. We therefore do not have any tours of the Clinic, unless you have booked for a tour or an info session as per our available dates. Thank you for understanding.
What to expect at aTour & “Meet the Independent Midwives”.
- Meet & greet a few of the independent midwives. (*Please note that not all independent midwives are able to attend, as they may be at a birth.)
- Expectant parents can choose to book and/or meet the independent midwife at the session. You will gain all information for how to start your antenatal care and birthing at Genesis Maternity Clinic.
- Tour of the Genesis facilities. *Viewing of the rooms is dependant on availability.
- An opportunity to meet the pregnancy and birth professionals who offer their services at Genesis Clinic, such as Doulas, Antenatal Classes, CPR Courses etc. This is a fantastic opportunity as most independent midwives prefer to work with the services endorsed by Genesis Maternity Clinic , these professionals have years of experience in their field.
Tour Dates & Times for 2019
- 4 May: 13:30 to 15:30 *FULLY BOOKED
- 1 June: 10:00 to 16:00~ Our Tenth Birthday Open Day!
- 10 July: 18:00 to 20:00
- 3 August: 18:00 to 20:00
- 7 September: 18:00 to 20:00
- 5 October: 18:00 to 20:00
- 9 November: 18:00 to 20:00
- 4 December: 18:00 to 20:00
How to book:
- Select an available date from above that you would like to attend.
- Your full name and surname.
- How many guests are attending the tour. *Please try limit to couples only due to space being limited.
- How many weeks pregnant you are.