Information Sessions and Tours at Genesis Maternity Clinic
Would you like to view our beautiful clinic? Our Info Sessions are specifically geared for expectant parents who want to birth with a Private Midwife and learn about the booking procedure to birth at Genesis Maternity Clinic.
You will get the opportunity to meet a few of the private midwives as they share their years of experience in the field of Midwifery-led Care and birthing at Genesis Maternity Clinic. Expectant clients can choose to book and/ or meet the Private Midwife after the Info Session. Please note that not all private midwives are not able to attend, as they may be attending a birth. If you would like to meet a specific private midwife, it is best to contact her yourself and set up a meeting, so that you can proceed with your antenatal care with her. The contact details for the private midwives can be found here.
Info Session Dates for 2018:
Booking for an Information Session
In order to register for the Info Session, please email us at email@example.com, along with the following details:
- The date you would like to attend.
- Name and surname of people attending. (Please limit this to couples only as we are limited for space).
- How many weeks pregnant you are
- Whether you have a midwife yet.
What can you expect at an Info Session?
- Meet & greet a few of the private midwives. (Please note that not all private midwives are not able to attend, as they may be at a birth.)
- Expectant parents can choose to book and/ or meet the private midwife after the Tour. You will gain all information for how to start your antenatal care and birthing at Genesis Maternity Clinic.
- Tour of the facilities, viewing of the Luxury Family Rooms , the In-House Birth Unit as well as the Labour and Birth rooms. *Viewing of the rooms is dependant on availability.
- If you want to meet a specific midwife, please note that she may not be able to attend. It is therefore best to contact her yourself and set up a meeting.
- An opportunity to meet a few of the ladies that offer pregnancy and birth related services(Doulas, CPR Courses etc). Please note that not all are able to attend due to personal commitments.