We would be honoured to share more information about starting your care at Genesis Maternity Clinic with us.
We have specific dates and times for the public to come and learn more about birthing at the Clinic. Our priority is the safety of our clients as well as minimising any noise in the clinic, so that mothers and babies can recuperate in peace and quiet. We therefore do not have any tours of the Clinic, unless you have booked for a tour as per our available dates.
We have two Tour options
- General Tour of Genesis/ one hour: A guided tour and introduction and general information to birthing at Genesis Clinic, (you won’t be able to meet any of the Independent Midwives.)
- Tour and Meet the Independent Midwives/ two hours: A guided tour and an introduction to the Independent Midwives, (we cannot predict who is able to attend as their clients birthing take first priority.) This is an opportunity to meet the Independent Midwives and speak to them individually.
Tour Dates and Times
How to Book
- Select an available date from the list provided.
- Your full name and surname.
- Due to limited space for tours, couples only, (children are welcome.)
- Your due date.
- Your contact number.
! Please note that our tours get booked up quickly, if you have booked a tour but cannot attend for any reason, please be courteous and let us know of your cancellation. Our space is limited and we have expectant parents on our waiting list for the tours.
- 12 October: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis. FULLY BOOKED.
- 26 October: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis. FULLY BOOKED.
- 2 November: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis.
- 9 November:13:30 to 15:30 – “Meet the Independent Midwives” Session.
- 16 November: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis.
- 30 November: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis. .
- 4 December: 18:00 to 20:00 – “Meet the Independent Midwives” Session.
- 14 December: 15:00 to 16:00 – Tour of Genesis.