The HypnoBirthing Childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing.
What is HypnoBirthing?
Theoni Papoutsis is a Registered HypnoBirthing Facilitator, is affiliated with the HypnoBirthing Institute. Theoni is one of only a few certified HypnoBirthing practitioners in South Africa and she has 10 years of experience in teaching this course. Using HypnoBirthing methods she teaches mothers and partners techniques that facilitate safe and satisfying birthing. These include guided imagery, visualization, and special breathing.
Theoni has had the honour of attending hundreds of births. Through the two decades worth of firsthand experience that she has gained by being involved in the world of pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood, she has honed a unique and wide range of expertise that help her to be a compassionate and knowledgeable guide for women during various transitions from wanting to start a family, through pregnancy, birth and motherhood.
What you will learn
Theoni weaves together all of her experience as a doula and Hypnobirthing practitioner to bring you Confident Hypnobirthing. Her insights and experience gained from over two decades of attending births, allows Theoni to engage with the deepest concerns of expectant mothers. Her empathy provides a forum for in-depth discussions with both mom-to-be and other parent-to-be.
By the end of the course, you will understand the process of labour and birth, be fully prepared and confident for all eventualities.
The Unique Confident Hypnobirthing course assists you to achieve a satisfying, relaxing and stress free birth.
- Review and release previous myths about childbirth and create your own powerful birth story
- Practice practical tools on how to relax, create a positive mindset to enable a gentle birth
- Overcome your fears and learn how to manage anxiety to have a calmer birth
- Learn ways to manage the fear of pain constructively and learn how your body is designed to grow, nurture and birth your baby
- Discover how your mind and body can work together (Theoni is a certified NLP coach)
- Learn relaxation, breathwork, mindfulness, visualisation and yoga
- Be guided to create an environment of connection and calm with your partner
Weekend Day Courses
R2500 per couple
Weekend Courses are held over a weekend; Friday: 18:30 to 20:30, Saturday 08:30 to 13:00 and Sunday 08:30 to 13:00.
- 17, 18 & 19 July 2020.
- 28, 29 & 30 August 2020.
- 11, 12 & 13 September
- 23, 24 & 25 October 2020.
- 27, 28 & 29 November 2020.
Weekday Evening Courses
R2500 per couple
Weekday Courses are held over five consecutive Wednesday evenings from 19:00 to 21:30.
- 4, 11, 18 & 25 November and 2 December 2020.
Book your course
The course includes: Book, notes, refreshments and couple come a speak about their experience
and an invitation to be a part of Facebook support group.
Venue: Genesis Clinic Training Room