We would love to share more information about Genesis Maternity Clinic with you. We have specific dates and times for the public to come and learn more about birthing at the Clinic. Our priority is the safety of our clients as well as minimising any noise in the clinic, so mothers and babies can recuperate in peace and quiet. We therefore do not have any tours of the Clinic, unless you have booked for a tour or an info session as per our available dates.
Join us on Saturday, 1 June 2019 for our 10th Birthday Open Day at Genesis Maternity Clinic anytime from 10:00 to 16:00 and you could enter our draw to “Win Your Birth” at our beautiful maternity clinic!
We will be having a fun-filled day, with scheduled tours of the facilities, talks and an opportunity to meet the Independent Midwives, Private Doulas and pregnancy and birth related services on offer, as well as the opportunity to enter the competitions for more amazing prizes!
We have two Tour options:
- A one hour guided tour and general information to birthing at Genesis Clinic.
- A two hour "Meet the Independent Midwives" and guided tour and general information to birthing at Genesis Clinic.
What to expect at a Tour:
- These tours are ideal for clients who want to birth with an in-house/staff midwife or who would like general information about Genesis Maternity Clinic.
- A tour is an hour long. Please select only one date and time slot.
- You will gain information for how to start your antenatal care and birthing at Genesis Maternity Clinic.
- Tour of the Genesis facilities. *Viewing of the rooms is dependant on availability. View tour dates here.
- You won't meet any of our midwives on the tours.
Tour & "Meet the Independent Midwives".
- An introductory talk and meet & greet a few of the independent midwives. (Please note that not all independent midwives are able to attend, as they may be at a birth.)
Expectant parents can choose to book and/or meet the independent midwife at the session. You will gain all information for how to start your antenatal care and birthing at Genesis Maternity Clinic.
- Meet & greet a few of the independent midwives. (Please note that not all independent midwives are able to attend, as they may be at a birth.)
- Tour of the Genesis facilities, viewing of the Luxury Family Rooms , the In-House Birth Unit as well as the Labour and Birth rooms. *Viewing of the rooms is dependant on availability! View tour dates here.
- An opportunity to meet the pregnancy and birth professionals who offer their services at Genesis Clinic, such as Doulas, Antenatal Classes, CPR Courses etc. This is a fantastic opportunity as most independent midwives prefer to work with the services endorsed by Genesis Maternity Clinic , these professionals have years of experience in their field.