Would you like to view Genesis Maternity Clinic?
We will be delighted to show you around our beautiful clinic. Our priority is the safety of our clients as well as minimising any noise in the clinic, so mothers can birth and recuperate in peace and quiet. We therefore do not grant any access to the Clinic, unless you have booked for a Tour or an Info Session. We thank you understanding.
Tours and Info Sessions
- Info Sessions are two hourly ‘Meet & Greet” info sessions, which are attended by some of the Private Midwives on specific dates. (Please note that not all private midwives are able to attend these sessions as they could be at a birth. If you want to meet a specific midwife(s), it is the clients responsibility to contact private midwives as per their contact details here.
- The sessions are for those who want to choose a Private Midwife and receive information about Midwifery-led Care and view the facilities.
- The private midwives sit at a panel where they are able to answer your general questions as well as for your to meet them individually afterwards.
- An opportunity to meet a few of the ladies that offer pregnancy and birth related services(Doulas, CPR Courses etc). (Please note that not all are able to attend due to personal commitments.)
- Booking for an Info Session is essential.